Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome to the Blog ...

I have been an IT Architect/System Engineer for number Microsoft products for ... OH! Quite a long time. And during these time of gathering experience, I have run into my share of interesting situations that are worth sharing, especially if you are just getting started in this field. I think this blog is my way of giving some back to the community the way I know how (maybe).

Oh, another thing about me is that I am a huge Microsoft PowerShell enthusiast. Actually my initial intention was to come up with some sort of PowerShell Tutorial, but then decided against it. I realize there are tones of so called tutorials out there anyways. Instead, I plan to share various It expertise from a system administrators's perspective with PowerShell twist.

I don't know about you, but I learn mostly from experience "By doing it" than reading some huge books. Oh, another thing about me, I am not a reader (even when it comes fictions, novels etc), I am a listener (into Audiobooks). So for me, it works better if somebody tells me how certain thing is done, and I can simply take it from there. I am hoping there are others who are pretty much the same way.

So, if I haven't mentioned already, my goal is to teach how to perform certain task like a traditional admin, but with all the PowerShell goodness. Now I don't know it all, so there will be tones of error, tones of learning even for me too. But that's all part of the process :)

I think I will start with something that's fairly fresh in my head. Sharepoint 2010 ..

Disclaimer: You will find a lot of spelling , and grammartical errors. Sorry, I am not working too hard to correct those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment